Superior Pest Service’s Animal Damage Control (ADC) licensed technicians bring the training and skills necessary to remove any wildlife that may find its way to your property. We also provide exclusion services to “build out” these types of pests to prevent future infestations.
Whether it’s bats, squirrels, or skunks we’ll implement a “Back to Basics” approach to manage the wildlife on your property. As a result, we will:
- Inspect the premises
- Identify the conditions favorable to wildlife
- Determine the extent of the wildlife problem
- Develop and discuss corrective action
- Wildlife management usually involves live trapping and removal of the pests and in many cases, physical exclusion of an area to prevent a re-entry in the future.
- Implement appropriate corrections
- Evaluate performance